/_Now Is The Time_\ /_Now Is The Time_\

well for one to feel like they want music they..

...must need it to become real. It has become a notion in one's mind to feel as though, they are not well enough to become without something in their lives telling them to be.

For this I thank you. Forevermore we will be able to feel like we are one. One of a kind to become that which is a real being of lives within another being of pure emotion.

WildeKeizer responds:

Thank you for the kind words. :)

taxafin taxafin

I like it

This is really an amazing piece of work, if you ask me. The recorded sax samples sound absolutely great. The piano was a really nice addition too.

I did not expect the 303-ish sounding drums that come in a bit later. It really picks up the tune to a nice pace.

Some really nice diversity in here. You did a great job on this one man. I really dig it

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

ta bro,
the sax has just given me a new lease of life i think
;ped

==(Empty Train To Nowhere)== ==(Empty Train To Nowhere)==

Interesting

This is an interesting piece of minimalistic music. Sometimes minimalistic ambients can be great for me and other times a bit boring. This is more interesting then the usual minimalistic style, I think. Some really interesting panning effects on that melody. Great atmospheric effect with the pads.

Maybe you could check out my new song "Beep Leap" I'd like a few reviews on it, if you have the time :)

Buoy responds:

minimalistic, really. It's not really minimalistic is it?

I'll review your song soon... eh I mean kinda soon